Town to Town
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Town to Town|
|Studio album by Phil Keaggy|
Kansas City, Kansas
Paramount Recording Studios
|Phil Keaggy chronology|
All songs written by Phil Keaggy, unless otherwise noted.
- "Wished You Were There" – 3:04
- "Full Circle" – 4:23
- "Life Love And You" – 4:29
- "Town To Town" – 6:49
- "What A Wonder You Are" – 4:03
- "In Between" – 3:04
- "Our Lives" – 5:28
- "Rise Up O Men Of God" (music: Keaggy; words: traditional/Keaggy) – 4:13
- "Let Everything Else Go" – 4:53
Note: On the CD release of this (3 LPs on 2 CDs), the tracks from Side One are in reverse order.
- Phil Keaggy: guitars, bass & vocals.
- Leon Gaer: bass.
- Dean Hagen & Jim Delong: drums.
- Alex Acuña: percussion.
- Richard Souther: synthesizer.
- Tom Keene: synthesizer, Fender Rhodes, piano.
- Dan Murdoch: Rhodes piano.
- Lee Jones: fretless bass.
- Curt Bartlett: additional guitar.
- Bernadette Keaggy: partial lead vocal on "Our Lives"
- Background vocals by Bruce Hibbard, Michele Pillar, The Winans, Peter York.
- Produced by Bob Cotton and Phil Keaggy.
- Arranged by Phil Keaggy.
- Engineered by Bob Cotton.
- Recorded at Sound Recorders, Kansas City, Kansas; Paramount Recording Studios, Hollywood, California.