|The Fourteen Infallibles|
Mafatih al-Jinan (Keys to Heavens) by Shaikh Abbass Qumi is a Twelver Shi'a compilation of selected chapters (surahs) from Quran, Taaqeebat e namaz (acts of worship after namaz), supplications narrated from the Ahle bayt and text of Ziyarats. This compilation is also available into English language.
Mafatih al-Jinan contains some of the richest and most reliable duas (supplications) and verses from the vast Twelver literature and its collection (authenticity of scripts) is reliable & its compilation has been highly approved by Shi'a clerics throughout the last century.
The book is widely popular in the Twelver world and almost every Shia household in Iran possesses a copy of it.
It is widely available at Shi'a shrines in much of Iran & Iraq as it contains acts of prayers and texts of supplications and invocations which hold a prominent place in the Twelver Shi'a form of worship.
Structure and content
- Part in the rituals,Salat and property arrangements Salat and verses,
- Work night and day and day of the week,
- duas (dua Imam Ali ibn Husayn Zayn al-Abidin) and chanting Ali in the mosque of Great Mosque of Kufa,
- Famous duas as, Du'a Kumayl, Jawshan Kabir, Du'a moral, etc.,
- Ziarat area, the pilgrimage where Muhammed and his descendants began to visit the Twelve and pilgrimage and visit some of the great prophets included
- Impose Islamic months (Muharram or Dhu al-Hijjah). Impose Roman months, solar,
- duas for the spiritual and material problems,
- Laws and customs related to the dead.