The Oklahoma City Thunder is a professional American basketball franchise based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It plays in the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The franchise was the Seattle SuperSonics from 1967 to 2008 until relocated to Oklahoma City. The team plays its home games at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. The Thunder is owned by Professional Basketball Club LLC and coached by Scott Brooks, with Sam Presti as its General Manager. All records and achievements shown have been accomplished in Oklahoma City.
This is a list of the accomplishments and records of the Oklahoma City Thunder, which was formerly known as the Seattle SuperSonics. The club is an American professional basketball team currently playing in the National Basketball Association.
For details on Seattle SuperSonics history, please visit Seattle SuperSonics Records.
- 2009-2010 Season - 50-32 record, 8th seed.
- Faced #1 seed Los Angeles Lakers, the eventual champions, in Western Conference First Round, losing four games to two.
- 2010-2011 Season - 55-27 record, Northwest Division champions, 4th seed.
- Faced #5 seed Denver Nuggets in Western Conference First Round, defeating them four games to one.
- Faced #8 seed Memphis Grizzlies in Western Conference Semifinals, defeating them four games to three.
- Faced #3 seed, the eventual-champion, Dallas Mavericks losing four games to one in the Western Conference Finals.
- 2011-2012 Season 47-19 record, (Lockout shortened season), Northwest Division champions, 2nd seed.
- Faced #7 seed Dallas Mavericks, the defending champions, in Western Conference First Round, sweeping them four games to zero.
- Faced #3 seed Los Angeles Lakers in Western Conference Semifinals, defeating them four games to one.
- Faced #1 seed San Antonio Spurs in Western Conference Finals, defeating them four games to two.
- Faced #2 seed of the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat, in NBA Finals, losing four games to one.
- High/Low Scoring Games
- Highest scoring game: 149
- Lowest scoring game: 72
- Most points allowed in a game: 140 (three times)
- Fewest points allowed in a game: 72
- Winning streaks
- Longest winning streak: 12, November 24, 2012 to December 19, 2012.
- Longest home winning streak: 14, January 6, 2012 to March 7, 2012.
- Longest road winning streak: 5, (three times): February 3, 2010 through February 21, 2010; November 4, 2010 through November 26, 2010; March 9, 2011 through March 30, 2011.
- Losing streaks
- Longest losing streaks: 14, November 5, 2008 through November 28, 2008.
- Longest home losing streak: 11: November 5, 2008 through December 16, 2008.
- Longest road losing streak: 9: December 3, 2008 through January 7, 2009.
Single game records
Points: 52, by Kevin Durant vs. Dallas Mavericks, January 18, 2013
Rebounds: 20, Serge Ibaka vs. Phoenix Suns, March 7, 2012
Assists: 16, by Russell Westbrook vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, April 4, 2010
Steals: 7, by Thabo Sefolosha vs. Milwaukee Bucks, April 9, 2012
Blocks: 11, by Serge Ibaka vs. Denver Nuggets, February 19, 2012
Single season records
- Points: 2,472 by Kevin Durant, 2009–2010
- Points per game: 30.1 by Kevin Durant, 2009–2010
- Rebounds: 623 by Kevin Durant, 2009–2010
- Rebounds per game: 8.0 by Kevin Durant, 2011–2012
- Assists: 670 by Russell Westbrook, 2010-2011
- Assists per game: 8.2 by Russell Westbrook, 2010-2011
- Steals: 155 by Russell Westbrook, 2010-2011
- Steals per game: 1.89 by Russell Westbrook, 2010-2011
- Blocks: 241 by Serge Ibaka, 2011-2012
- Blocks per game: 3.6 by Serge Ibaka, 2011-2012
Career per game
- Minutes Played:
- Field Goals Made:
- Field Goal Attempts:
- 3-Point Field Goals Made:
- 3-Point Field Goal Attempts:
- Free Throws Made:
- Free Throw Attempts:
- Offensive Rebounds:
- Defensive Rebounds:
- Total Rebounds:
- Blocked Shots:
- Personal Fouls: