|Location||345-349 Worthington St., Springfield, Massachusetts|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival|
|MPS||Downtown Springfield MRA|
|NRHP Reference #|||
|Added to NRHP||February 24, 1983|
The Hibernian Block was a historic commercial building at 345-349 Worthington Street in downtown Springfield, Massachusetts. It was built in 1910 for the Ancient Order of Hibernians, an Irish Catholic fraternal organization. The building had a distinctive Classical Revival styling, using brick piers instead of columns between its large glass windows. The Hibernians used the top floor as a meeting hall, and rented out the lower floors to other businesses. The space was used by the Shriners from 1924 to 1962, and then by the Lebanese American Club. In 1978 it was taken over by the Hispanic Social Club.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Springfield, Massachusetts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Hampden County, Massachusetts