Dundas Harbour (Inuktitut Talluruti "a woman's chin with tattoos on it") (Coordinates: ) is an abandoned settlement in Qikiqtaaluk, Nunavut, Canada. It is located on Devon Island at the eastern shore of the waterway also named Dundas Harbour. Baffin Bay's Croker Bay is immediately to the west.
An outpost was established at the harbour in August 1924 as part of a government presence intended to curb foreign whaling and other activity. Hudson's Bay Company leased the outpost in 1933. The following year, 52 Inuit were relocated from Cape Dorset to Dundas Harbour but they returned to the mainland 13 years later.
Dundas Harbour was populated again in the late 1940s to maintain a patrol presence, but it was closed again in 1951 due to ice difficulties. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police detachment was moved to Craig Harbour on southern Ellesmere Island.
Only the ruins of a few buildings remain, along with one of the northernmost cemeteries in the world.[unreliable source?]
- The Canadian Northwest Passage? Taissumani. Nunatsiaq News 2009-12-17 Kenn Harper
- Alia, Valerie (2007). Names and Nunavut: culture and identity in Arctic Canada. Berghahn Series. Berghahn Books. p. 52. ISBN 1-84545-165-1.
- Grant, Shelagh (2005). Arctic Justice: On Trial for Murder, Pond Inlet, 1923. McGill-Queen's Native and Northern Series. McGill-Queen's Press. p. 340. ISBN 0-7735-2929-2.
- Tester, Frank J.; Peter Keith Kulchyski (1994). Tammarniit (mistakes): Inuit relocation in the Eastern Arctic, 1939-63. UBC Press. p. 122. ISBN 0-7748-0452-1.
- Francone, Patrick. "The Most Northern Cemetery in the World". Mysendoff.com website. mysendoff.com. Retrieved 19 October 2011.