|Type of site||Internet encyclopedia project|
The Aragonese Wikipedia (or Biquipedia) is the Aragonese language edition of the Web-based free-content encyclopedia Wikipedia. The project was started on 21 July 2004. As of 31 October 2010, this edition has over 22,900 articles and is the 71st largest Wikipedia by number of articles. The Aragonese Wikipedia is classified in the 4th place of Wikipedias by articles per population.
After its foundation on 21 July 2004, the Aragonese Wikipedia reached 1,000 articles on 30 December 2005 after the creation of an article about Panama City and its community produced a special logo to commemorate the event.
On 21 August 2008 the Aragonese Wikipedia community celebrated its 10,000th article (which was about the Sant Per de Ciresa monastery in the Aragonese municipality of Valle de Hecho) by producing a special logo.
On 16 March 2011 the Aragonese Wikipedia community celebrated its 25,000th article (which was about the Sibirana castle) by producing a special logo.
- Aragonese Wiktionary, the Aragonese edition of Wiktionary.
- Meta-Wiki's list of language Wikipedias ordered by size
- List of Wikipedias by speakers per article
- El aragonés triunfa en Wikipedia, Heraldo de Aragón
- (Aragonese) (homepage not yet configured)